Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #13- Mash Ups

I created these with Spell with flickr.


M r58 S - detail - pins on felt One letter P letter A Y with tomato juice
IMG_5569_2letter E


Caslon metal type letter W counterfeit Lego letter E IMG_5547 IMG_5561 City Carpet Letter V E letter M letter a letter T
letter h

I used Image Chef for these.

Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com

I thought the Flickr Color Pickr was really cool, but every photo I clicked on for each color was copyrighted all rights reserved. Since I couldn't use any of those photos, I started playing around with some of the other generators. Image Chef was probably my favorite. I think pictures add interest for students. If I put images into my lessons that capture the interest of my students, they may remember the concepts as they connect them to pictures. I especially liked the soccer jersey generator because so many of my students LOVE soccer. Putting a soccer jersey into a lesson or using it to capture my students attention would probably be a big hit!

1 comment: