Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #15- Delicious

I have never heard of Delicious, but after looking at it and practicing, I am pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use! I love being able to press the "TAG" button and quickly enter my tags. After tagging a few sites, I noticed that suggested tags were provided for me. I used some of those, but also added my own! I really think I will use Delicious now that I know about it! I search the Internet a lot (especially during my off time in the summer!) and will often find a decorating tip or recipe I want to try, and I have to bookmark it, type something I will remember, and then the trick is remembering that I bookmarked it later on. I have tons of bookmarked sites that I forgot I even had in the first place. By using delicious, I can tag all my recipes, decorating ideas, travel sites, etc. without all the hassle- so easy!

I searched for interactive math lessons and games. Here is my delicious page. I think this could be very useful for educators because it is an easy way to share our favorite education links all in one place! For example, I could email my colleagues a link to my delicious page and they would automatically have the math links I have bookmarked at their disposal. Cool! And EASY- I like easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment