Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #16- Books, Books, Books!

I love to read. It is one of my favorite summer activities. Because I teach math, I'm not sure there's too much I could do with my students in Library Thing, but I will definitely use it personally! I really liked the suggestion tool. I had fun typing in some of my favorite books and viewing other books I might like! I think the 50 Book Challenge is really cool, especially since there aren't strict "rules" for the group, so it's something I think I would enjoy! I also loved that people posted reviews on books they had read, so I could get an idea of other books I might like! I liked seeing the word clouds as well to see how other people tagged books I had read and searching tags I like to see other books in that category. Definitely a fun tool to use for a hobby I enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment