Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #19- Voice Thread

This was my first encounter with Voice Thread, but I think it is very cool! I really like how there are several different ways to comment, so that every commenter does not necessarily have to have a microphone, but can also type their comments too! It allows for more participation among all commenters!

I think I would like to use this in my classroom in conjunction with presentations. I think Voice Thread is a great way for students to comment on each other's presentations. It could even be possible to have students view their classmates' presentations online and to leave a specific comment about something they liked. This could ensure the teacher that each student viewed all presentations and could be used as a participation or audience grade. I also think that students will appreciate using Voice Thread because it is different from the norm and would definitely be interactive and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment