Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Last Thing...

I really enjoyed this "class." I put that in quotes because it was really fun, so I'm not even sure I would call it that! :)

The 23 Things have really given me some great tools to spice up my classroom teaching! This is such a technology driven time period when every student walking in my door has a Facebook, Myspace, or cell phone they can text on from under their desk! It is so important to reach out to students by integrating things they are interested in into the lessons and even outside the classroom. I know I won't be able to incorporate ALL 23 things, or maybe not even more than one starting off, but I am definitely going to make the push toward a technology powered and FUN classroom! There are so many tools at my disposal just waiting to be used.

I loved the 23 Things, and would definitely be interested in learning some new "things" in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment